Things To Do Alone In Miami – So you’ve been planning a trip to Miami, Florida, to take advantage of everything the city offers. Only one thing could make you abandon the idea: there’s no one available to accompany you out there. But don’t worry, intrepid traveler… you can still make it to South Beach.
In fact, you will discover yourself among a rising number of people who have made solo travel a permanent part of their lifestyle. And Miami offers a variety of activities for those visiting the city alone that will allow them to have a great time while remaining safe. Here’s the list of Things To Do Alone In Miami.
Miami Combo: City Tour, Biscayne Bay Cruise, and Everglades Airboat Ride
Are you visiting Miami by yourself? If you want to see the best of the city and the surrounding areas in one day, this tour is for you. The tour will last approximately nine hours, during which time you will be treated to a double-decker bus tour of Miami’s vibrant neighborhoods prior to actual lunch. After your meal, you’ll head to Biscayne Bay for a waterfront tour of the city, followed by an airboat ride through the Florida Everglades to round out your day.
On this full-day guided city sightseeing adventure, you’ll visit the Florida Everglades and see Miami by bus and boat. This fascinating full-day combo package contains a coach tour of downtown Miami and beyond, as well as a cruise on Biscayne Bay’s crystal clear waters. See the Miami skyline, Miami Beach, and much more. Then, take a narrated airboat ride through the Florida Everglades’ unique ecosystem. Take in the scenery and keep an eye out for Florida’s abundant wildlife, particularly alligators.
- Miami bus tour, boat tour, and Everglades tour
- A narrated coach tour of Miami’s highlights
- Take an exciting airboat ride thru the lush Everglades National Park
- Learn about wildlife such as alligators and turtles.
Duck Tours in South Beach
Things To Do Alone In Miami – The popular duck boat tours will catch your attention and reveal some amusing stories about Miami and, in particular, South Beach. Participants will ride through the roads on a brightly colored duck boat before slipping right into Biscayne Bay. In addition to the places of interest you’ll see along the way, your tour guide will lead you in some enjoyable trivia contests during this time.
Laugh and learn about the exciting facts and figures of Miami’s top attractions with a professional, knowledgeable, and entertaining guide, next drive (or dive) into Biscayne Bay for a close-up look at the rich and famous’s homes on Star, Hibiscus, and Palm Islands from the water. It’s a thrilling ride.
- The Miami Duck Tour
- Explore Miami’s well-known landmarks.
- Take a “Splashdown” into Biscayne Bay.
- Discover fascinating historical facts about Miami as well as Miami Beach.
Read more: 9 Greatest Things To Do In Traverse City
Miami Seaquarium Admission with Transportation
The Seaquarium, located near downtown Miami, has been one of the city’s most popular attractions since it first opened on Virginia Key in 1955. The oceanarium is home to a plethora of aquatic creatures, including frolicking dolphins. Every day, tour groups take visitors around the complex’s 38 acres (15.37 hectares), and you can even organize for a little dolphin ride in conjunction with the tour.
At the Miami Seaquarium, you can learn about the wonders and riddles of marine life. Spend a half-day encountering fascinating creatures such as sea lions, killer whales, manatees, dolphins, and an abundance of tropical fish. Visit over a dozen marine exhibits, see a live dolphin show, and relax in one of the activity areas. Transportation from Miami is provided round-trip. This is one of the Things To Do Alone In Miami that you should try.
- Miami Seaquarium admission and the round hotel transportation
- Don’t miss Miami’s well-known aquatic stars: Flipper the Dolphin, Lolita the Killer Whale, and Salty the Sea Lion
Witness sharks, crocodiles, and fish.
- Take advantage of the engaging shows and exhibits.
Miami Highlights Seaplane Tour with Live Commentary
This tour will take you into the wild blue yonder and give you a bird’s-eye view of Miami. This tour, which is conducted by seaplane, has been a fixture in the city ever since the mid-1990s. Those interested in this tour can find it just off the Rickenbacker Causeway in Key Biscayne. If you’re looking for something a little distinct, you can even take a tour of Bimini in the Bahamas.
See Miami in a whole new light with an exciting seaplane tour! Enjoy beautiful aerial views as you fly over Miami’s beautiful coastal hotspots such as Key Biscayne, Star Island, Coconut Grove, and South Beach. Enjoy colorful storytelling from your experienced pilot while flying above white-sand beaches, incredible mansions, and Miami’s signature Art Deco architecture. You should add this activity to your list of Things To Do Alone In Miami.
- Land and take off on Key Biscayne’s water.
- View breathtaking aerial views of downtown Miami’s mansions, beaches, and skyscrapers.
- Fly over places like Star Island, Coconut Grove, and South Beach.
- Enjoy narration from your knowledgeable pilot.
Little Havana Food and Walking Tour in Miami
Things To Do Alone In Miami – On this guided walking food tour, take in the sights and sounds of Miami’s vibrant Little Havana neighborhood. Explore this vibrant Cuban neighborhood and discover its fascinating culture and history with stops at some of the area’s best family-owned but also operated Cuban restaurants.
Taste the local cuisine, which includes chicken plantain cups, guava pastries, as well as flan ice cream, to name a few delicacies available along the way. Meet some of the local artists and listen to classical Cuban music while watching skilled Cuban cigar rollers.
- A food tour of Miami’s Little Havana district
- Visit local restaurants and sample authentic Cuban cuisine and Miami snacks.
- Try the famous and best empanada in Miami, as well as flan ice cream, guava pastelitos, croquetas, and other treats.
- Your knowledgeable guide will teach you about the local history, culture, and food scene.
- The ticket price includes all food and beverages.
Check out: TOP 7 Exciting Things To Do Alone In Seattle
Miami Segway Tour
On this entertaining and informative small-group Segway tour, you’ll see Miami as you’ve never seen it before. Choose between the popular and elegant South Beach neighborhood and the famous Art Deco District, complete with Miami’s sun-kissed skyline, and the Biscayne Bay as well as the Miami River waterfront region, which features high-rise condos, yachts, cruise ships, and much more. A helmet and guided Segway training are included. Dress appropriately for the weather and wear flat, closed-toed shoes.
- Take a relaxing Segway tour in Miami.
- Discover the lively Art Deco District and the opulent South Beach.
- Admire the luxurious yachts and skyscrapers that line the Biscayne Bay as well as Miami River waterfronts.
- Your guide will teach you about the culture, history, and architecture of the area.
- Choose between two routes and several departure times.
Miami, Florida is one of the world’s most vibrantly colored and celebrated cities, and it is suitable for visitors of all ages. And if you decide to visit the city on your own, please keep in mind that Miami has a plethora of activities for you to enjoy. These activities will be so engaging, informative, and enjoyable that you will want to return again and again to catch up on what you may have missed. And Miami will always welcome you. I hope that the article about Things To Do Alone In Miami is really helpful to you!